Nicholas Wooldridge

Mr. Wooldridge is a Las Vegas native who obtained his law degree at the University of Nevada- Las Vegas Law School, after first earning is Bachelor’

  • Federal Crime
  • Criminal Law

Talk to a

Spanish Speaking Lawyer in Las Vegas

We will submit your legal issue to licensed, pre-screened Latino / Hispanic lawyers or Spanish speaking lawyers in Las Vegas, Nevada who match your search criteria. We verify the licenses of attorneys whom we connect clients with once a year and require them to maintain a zero misconduct record with the state agency issuing their license.

Please note that this submission doesn't create an attorney-client communication. Attorney client relationship is formed only when attorney formally agrees to represent you. By submitting the form below you are giving permission to the attorneys we match you with to contact you.

Thank you for confirming your phone number

Need a divorce agreement before filing for uncontested divorce?

My ex and I are splitting up and we agree on how to divide everything. We don’t have any kids. I don’t want to spend a lot on legal fees so I went to the courthouse in Clark County to file. The clerk told me I needed a written agreement stating what my ex and I have agreed on before I can file the uncontested divorce papers. I don’t know why we need this if we don’t dispute anything. What do I need to do to get the written agreement and what should be in it? Do my ex and I have to both sign it in front of a witness or a notary?
Published on 03/08/21
Answers: 0

How can I collect back child support?

My kids’ mother hasn’t paid child support in months, and she owes about $4000 in back support. She’s promised to pay it but does nothing, and the back amount just gets larger. Is there anything I can do to force her to make the regular payments on time and to collect on the child support arrears that she owes? When I talked to an attorney awhile back he said we couldn’t garnish her wages because she’s self-employed. I’ve read online that I might be able to intercept any tax return she gets and put it toward the child support, but I’m not sure how to do that.
Published on 03/08/21
Answers: 0