William Gerstein, Hispanic Lawyer
(28 Reviews)

William Gerstein

Talk to a Spanish Speaking Lawyer
in Georgia

Within 48 hours we will submit your legal issue to licensed, pre-screened Spanish Speaking lawyers in Georgia who match your search criteria. We check the licenses of attorneys whom we connect clients with once a year and require them to maintain a zero misconduct record with the state agency issuing their license.

Please note that this submission doesn't create an attorney-client communication. Attorney client relationship is formed only when attorney formally agrees to represent you. By submitting the form below you are giving permission to the attorneys we match you with to contact you.

Thank you for confirming your phone number

  • Licensed in US, GA for 7 years
  • Elder Law
  • Family Law
  • Civil Rights


  • Licensed in US, GA for 9 years
  • Immigration Law
  • Asylum
  • Criminal Law


  • Licensed in US, GA for 13 years
  • Criminal Law
  • Personal Injury


  • Licensed in US, GA for 21 years
  • Workers Compensation
  • Car Accident
  • Wrongful Death